Lenovo today announced its launch of new Vibe X series of a stylish and sleek smart phone in Bangalore.
Here are some great promising features of Vibe series of Smart Phone:
- Ultra-thin(6.9 mm) and the lightest (121 gms) 5 inch smartphone in the market today
- High-powered 5 MP (front) & 13MP (back) camera as well as a host of filters and editing options to generate profile-worthy images and videos (Front Camera is awesome to take Selfie)
- Five-inch, 20/20 * vision display boasts of a 1920×1080 full HD resolution, an IPS panel for wide-viewing angles with an ultra-sharp 440 pixels per inch (PPI)
- 20/20 vision display sits under a scratch resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 screen beveled at the edges
- Laser-engraved fabric feel surface on the back cover and attractive side chrome accents
- Lenovo’s “SECUREit” app is security software to help users to protect their sensitive information, track, analyze and optimize their data usage, has a online/SMS based anti-theft mechanism and parental control.
- Lenovo’s “SHAREit” app helps in carrying out phone-to-phone data transfer in the fastest possible way. At about 4 MBps, users can send across pictures, large videos, and complete folders and even share apps without any data cable or Wi-Fi hub.
Operating System: Android 4.2
Memory: 2GB + 16GB of Internal Storage
Some innovative features bundled with this device are:
- Face orientation rotation feature (Read while you are resting on bed; become more lazy!)
- Smart call feature
- Smart swipe
- Pocket mode
- Parental mode
- Smart dialer
Price: INR 25,999
Availability: 23-Dec-2013 onwards (India)
Follow updates on Twitter: #Lenovo #MyVibe